Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
Message-ID<D298BDDB.674C0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/17/15, 7:17 PM, in article n4vq66$7bs$2@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Snit
Cyberstalking IS a serious crime. Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more. He has admitted to at least some of this online, and others I have had clients forward his emails to me

Peter Kohlmann
Quit lying

Slimer
He would have to have an employer before such a person could be contacted.

Steve Carroll
Exactly... and as I said many times back then, there was no reason to believe anything Snit ever said about anything. He was posting about twice as much as he does now, the idea that he was working as a teacher, even part time, was so ridiculous it didn't pass the laugh test.

I sincerely hope you find a healthier way to try to feel better about yourself.

As far as me being a teacher, Carroll has posted instructions on how to find some of the classes I teach as well as posting the name of the college, the name of my boss, and contacting multiple people I have professional and personal relationships with. Heck, I even emailed you one of those I believe... with the agreement you not share. Presumably, even with your current anti-Christian behavior, you shall live up to that agreement.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>