SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
Message-ID<D29D60D1.679BF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/21/15, 7:00 AM, in article n590hi$u73$2@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

I sincerely hope you find a healthier way to try to feel better about yourself.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>