Re: Sandman fan fiction dig...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman fan fiction digest 144 / 2015-12-16
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/18/2015 17:57 (12/18/2015 08:57)
Message-ID<bd86aad6-a2e4-4dc4-8480-90a4e9270b93@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 9:01:29 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/18/15, 12:18 AM, in article sandman-b878c0ce70edc655677c55b59ddc8d70@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D298A14E.6747F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

I'll try to be more clear. This is your claim:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

"The comment" was a comment on a web page that was made by this profile account:

Snit
A claim you make with no support. You will neither support it nor rescind it, going against your own claim that you will do so. In other words you are breaking your word.

Sandman
I already did, remember?

<>

Note the link in the status bar.

Snit
The ease at forging that would be trivial.

Sandman
Maybe, but remember - this is how I found your wife's FB page, via this comment.

Snit
I challenge you to back this claim.

I challenge you to back that you asked him to back this claim.