Re: Snit digest 165 / 2015-...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit digest 165 / 2015-12-19
Message-ID<sandman-a51081012d5d2a2558eb043427ee5ac8@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (4h & 46m)

In article <D29B5F75.677ED%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
Yeah, logic and panic never worked good for Snit. He wants to remove the comment yet also at the same time remove the comment, which a supposed forger obviously wouldn't do synced with Snit's realization that there was a comment from his wife online!

Snit
That is not even English.

Sandman
Agreed, that was a jumble, my bad.

What I think I meant to say that logic and panic doesn't work good for you -

Snit
I still have no idea what you are even trying to say with that.

What is confusing to you?

Sandman
you wanted to remove the comment while at the same time blame the comment on someone else, but if the comment had remained, you couldn't do that.

Snit
The only way I could have had a comment removed is if it remained until I had it removed! Your comment there makes no sense

Why is English so hard for you?

And below you just spew unsupported claim after unsupported claim

Fully supported claims. Merely *claiming* they're unsupported doesn't magically remove the onslaught of support for them, you know. But it's fun to see your usual reaction to when you've been busted. :)

-- Sandman

Snit (4h & 46m)