Re: Sandman fan fiction dig...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman fan fiction digest 144 / 2015-12-16
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/16/2015 19:06 (12/16/2015 10:06)
Message-ID<20bee234-3661-49a4-ad52-a7f973b347b6@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 10:58:49 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/16/15, 10:44 AM, in article sandman-29a3639428bc42e0d5b2cedfd4608e82@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D296D887.6722F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1056] Do not even know what I am being accused of lying (86) about...

Sandman
I'll try to be more clear. This is your claim:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

"The comment" was a comment on a web page that was made by this profile account:

<https://www.facebook.com/anne.glasser.37>

Thus, you are claiming that this is not your wife.

Snit
You say when you make a claim you should back it or take it back. Which are you going to do with this claim?

What'd you do, Snit? Have your wife remove the comment (like you did on the 'mom to be' website) so you can claim you got FB to remove it and puff your chest out here? We all know she's not allowed to enjoy a free use of social media thanks to your trolling. It's bad enough that it's impacted so many other aspects of her life, but you won't even let her have this. What a coward.