Re: Snit digest 159 / 2015-...

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit digest 159 / 2015-12-17
Message-ID<D29BFB3B.67867%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

On 12/17/15, 2:45 PM, in article sandman-aac3dd7675dc88e109562a90a74a5726@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D2985BF9.673E6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1139] Sandman made claims about a comment.

Sandman
Quite the contrary - YOU made a claim about a comment:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

Snit
[1139] I challenged him to back his claims.

Sandman
First - quote the claims I made about that comment.

Secondly - quote your supposed "challenge" to those supposed claims.

If you fail to do either - this is yet another outright lie of yours.

Snit
He never did...

Sandman
I will back any claim I make when and if they are questioned. I don't make claims I can't support, as we all know.

Snit
[1139] not did he rescind them.

Sandman
No need when I can support them. All you have to do is challenge the claim and I will fully support it. I have to wonder why you are so afraid of challenging the claim.

Snit
[1144] Sandman will NEVER back his claims or keep his word.

Sandman
Translation: Sandman always supports his claims, so you Snit is afraid to challenge them because it will further expose his lie.

You again:

* Use unsupported claims as "support" for unsupported claims. This is dishonest of you. You have no support. * You refuse to support or rescind your claims, thus breaking your own word. * You push trolling and obfuscation by altering the text you are responding to, this breaking your own word.

Some of your unsupported claims:

* The post in question was from the account you claim * The image you show is an unaltered screenshot * I removed the comment * The comment was made by my wife * I somehow reduced the chance of the comment being made by a forger (don't even know what you mean by this)

And there are more. We can go endless posts without you ever supporting any of your claims, thus breaking your word (lying). You are likely the most heavily self-documented liar in Usenet history.

The sad thing is you are pushing THIS circus to try to obfuscate the fact that your last circus where you did much the same thing, blew up in your face. Specifically, when it was noted that Carroll posts from two accounts (referred to as his "standard" and "TOR" accounts) and he lies about forged and hacked (and proof was shown) you backed that claim by noting he posts to his TOR account only through TOR, and then lied and claimed this somehow backed the idea he was not doing as proved.

And you pushed THAT circus to obfuscate another and another and another, going back to the genesis of your insanity, when it was noted that your CSS failed to validate and you decided to try to hide that and fix it, not realizing he WayBackMachine was there to offer absolute, 100% proof your CSS errors: <http://goo.gl/0KwDMI>.

How many years and how many coverups and lies will you push before you just admit you lied?

Oh, never. You prefer to lie, alter subject lines to track your own fan fiction lies, snip content dishonestly, make up stories, alter the text you are responding to, break your own agreements, and otherwise just troll.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>