Sandman
SubjectRe: Snit digest 190 / 2015-12-22
Message-ID<sandman-2a75128992b32d4c428aeab2c507b4c2@individual.net>
FollowsSlimer
FollowupsSlimer (24m)
Ezekiel (2h & 27m) > Sandman

In article <n5bjhn$p4n$1@dont-email.me>, Slimer wrote:

Snit
[1359] That is your claim. Or part of it.

Sandman
No, this is my claim:

"The comment was made by your wife"

And this is my support:

<>

To compare, this is your claim:

"The comment is not from anyone in my family"

And here is your support:

<crickets>

As such, my claim has been supported, yours has not. Thus, my claim validity is full, yours is empty.

Slimer
I am honestly surprised that Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent is still standing by the claim that the comment wasn't made by his family.

I'm not. This is peanuts for Snit. When he makes a mistake, in this case making a claim he knows is untrue yet he thinks he has erased all traces, he will start his Snit Circus when it is proven he is lying. It's been done so many times it can't be counted. I've digestified quite a few of them over the years.

-- Sandman

Slimer (24m)
Ezekiel (2h & 27m) > Sandman