Re: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life

Barry H (Snit)
SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
FromBarry H (Snit)
Date12/15/2015 20:51 (12/15/2015 14:51)
Message-ID<n4pqr6$h5k$1@dont-email.me>
Followslinuxiac
FollowupsSnit (16m)

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:56:04 -0000 (UTC), linuxiac wrote:

linuxiac
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:45:30 -0700, Snit wrote:

Comes down to I am seen as better and more honest than most in COLA - and that is the reason my every word is nit picked and taken apart to find any error. You and others look to feel better about yourself by putting me down.

You keep asking people to show you are a liar, here is one classic example. Of course like all the other evidence you will ignore it and continue to ask people to prove what has been proven many times already.

So you claim you are sen as better and more honest than most in COLA. Alright, so name a SINGLE PERSON in COLA who will back you on that claim. Other than your sock puppets you can't.

And that applies to every single group you have landed in. People hate your guts snit. They really do and I can't remember a single person in COLA or CSMA who has been more despised than you are.

Maybe it's time you lose the "better and honest" routine because you aren't fooling anyone but your self. You are a lying slimeball.

So who in COLA will go on record making a statement that snit is "better and more honest" than others in COLA".

Who will be first to go?

[x] Incorrect interpretation. [x] Attributing incorrect statements to others.

Snit (16m)