Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
Message-ID<D2983EE7.6738D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followschrisv
FollowupsSandman (2h) > Snit

On 12/17/15, 10:13 AM, in article ncq57bt9vlr8f9aeckt8o1fakgp1u6dl1d@4ax.com, "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:

Snit
some thing wrote:

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
So you're explicitly stating that this is not the FB profile of your wife:

Snit
I did no such thing. You are lying.

chrisv
Sandman did not lie.

Sure he did... he claimed I did something I did not do.

He made an inference, in the hope that you would finally stop your evasions and confirm or deny that the FB profile in question was your wife's.

He made a claim (and many others tied to that). The claims may or may not be accurate. But he has said that when someone makes a claim they should back the claim or rescind it... and he claimed he does so.

Yet he refuses.

THAT is his lie. He refuses to keep his word.

Who is or is not in my family, or what I or my family members have or have not done, is not relevant here in any way. What is relevant is if Sandman will keep his word. And he NEVER will. He will lie. Repeatedly.

This was obvious to everyone, including you.

This is a direct lie from you.

Another "Snit" bald-faced lie. Documented.

Yet you cannot quote any such lie... you merely make empty accusations.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (2h) > Snit