Re: Snit digest 165 / 2015-...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Snit digest 165 / 2015-12-19
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/19/2015 18:51 (12/19/2015 09:51)
Message-ID<970d745e-c506-4e11-a590-5ea8e60ddf97@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 10:22:09 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/19/15, 9:31 AM, in article n540jk$n6o$1@dont-email.me, "Barry H" <barryum@linuxmail.org>wrote:

Slimer
It's funny how Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent believes that the sudden disappearance of a comment Anne Glasser made on a Facebook page is NOT proof that it is his wife's page. Most people don't remove their Facebook comments, especially if they're not in any way controversial, unless someone points out that it is used against them somehow. In this case, because that comment made Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent look bad (as if that wasn't already possible), it was removed in an effort to delete the evidence. The very fact that it is suddenly no longer there makes it damned clear that "Anne Glasser" is not a fake page created by Steve Carroll.

Barry H (Snit)
Poor logic on your end. What if Carroll removed it just for the very reason that people would wrongly assume it was snit removing it?

Snit
It is actually evidence damning Carroll and Sandman.

This is "interesting" because you've never shown you understood the concepts of logic or evidence. Now you're actually claiming logic *is* evidence. It's bizarre that you don't realize how bizarre you sound.

The most likely explanation: Carroll and Sandman - knowing they have again backed themselves in a corner with their lies - are pushing an idiotic circus where they forged a Facebook account and blamed me.

So now Sandman and I have joined forces to fake this FB account?

ROLFMAO!

This is even better than your delusion that cc and I 'share' a Google account ;)

It is the type thing they have done in the past where

And you'll show it any minute now <eyeroll>.

All evidence points to he and Carroll lying and forging data again.

The thing that happened "again" is that you proved you're delusional. You also proved you don't understand the concepts of logic and evidence and how they are not the same thing.