SubjectRe: Snit digest 190 / 2015-12-22
Message-ID<D29EC107.67B15%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/22/15, 6:37 AM, in article n5bjhn$p4n$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-12-22 2:49 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <D29DDC58.67A51%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1359] That is your claim. Or part of it.

Sandman
No, this is my claim:

"The comment was made by your wife"

And this is my support:

<>

To compare, this is your claim:

"The comment is not from anyone in my family"

And here is your support:

<crickets>

As such, my claim has been supported, yours has not. Thus, my claim validity is full, yours is empty.

Slimer
I am honestly surprised that Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent is still standing by the claim that the comment wasn't made by his family. You would honestly have to be a Democrat to believe that kind of statement.

I have openly noted now that Sandman or Carroll or whomever has removed it I cannot show what account it came from. Nor can anyone else. And, really, it does not matter one whit - has nothing to do with COLA.

Meanwhile Sandman is showing his anger and immaturity, as well as his dishonesty, by repeatedly making a claim and then saying his evidence for his claim is his claim and this means I need to counter it.

Nonsense. He is just angry and throwing a public tantrum. Whatever.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>