Re: Snit digest 165 / 2015-...

Marly Parlor
SubjectRe: Snit digest 165 / 2015-12-19
FromMarly Parlor
Date12/20/2015 01:32 (12/20/2015 00:32)
Message-ID<n54sv9$43f$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (13m)
Snit (1h & 57m)

Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote in news:e524ffd1-ae86-465e-9f5d-4346e69b8cfb@googlegroups.com:

Steve Carroll
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 5:11:56 PM UTC-7, Snit (using his Barry H sock puppet) wrote:

Barry H (Snit)
On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 16:07:34 -0800 (PST), Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 2:10:27 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/19/15, 1:49 PM, in article sandman-b0fb689c9d90691ed02753b088bbc7a7@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <n54056$lv7$1@dont-email.me>, Slimer wrote:

Slimer
It's funny how Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rode

Steve Carroll
nt

Slimer
believes that the sudden disappearance of a comment Anne Glasser mad

Steve Carroll
e on a

Slimer
Facebook page is NOT proof that it is his wife's page. Most people d

Steve Carroll
on't

Slimer
remove their Facebook comments, especially if they're not in any way controversial, unless someone points out that it is used against the

Steve Carroll

Slimer
somehow. In this case, because that comment made Snit Jar Jar Glasse

Steve Carroll
r lying

Slimer
imbecile and Prescott Rodent look bad (as if that wasn't already pos

Steve Carroll
sible),

Slimer
it was removed in an effort to delete the evidence. The very fact th

Steve Carroll
at it is

Slimer
suddenly no longer there makes it damned clear that "Anne Glasser" i

Steve Carroll
s not a

Slimer
fake page created by Steve Carroll.

Sandman
Yeah, logic and panic never worked good for Snit. He wants to remove

Steve Carroll
the

Sandman
comment yet also at the same time remove the comment, which a suppose

Steve Carroll
d forger

Sandman
obviously wouldn't do synced with Snit's realization that there was a

Steve Carroll
comment

Sandman
from his wife online!

Snit
That is not even English.

Comes down to you and Carroll are pointing to one FB account and CLAIM

Steve Carroll
ING,

Snit
with NO support, that this is the account that the comment came from.

Just your normal lying.

Steve Carroll
Wanna guess what Paula Lee says about it, Snit?

Barry H (Snit)
So snit is right about you contacting his wife's friends.

Steve Carroll
Read it again, egghead.

Barry H (Snit)
Logged. You aren't the brightest bulb in the box Carroll.

Steve Carroll
?? Not that I had to... but I already said that if I felt it necessary to respond to your libelous statement on this FB b*llshit by trying to verify if you're lying or not I would. You're so goofy you're acting like I just admitted to something I should be ashamed of. LOL!

Think, if you can...

Why *wouldn't* I want to get to the bottom of this?

Why *wouldn't* you?

See your problem YET? C'mon... aren't you the least bit curious, Snit ;)

Your problem is you wrote: " Wanna guess what Paula Lee says about it, Snit?" which implies that you already know Paula has said which means you have been in contact with her. Your lame attempt at obfuscation won't work Carroll.

Steve Carroll (13m)
Snit (1h & 57m)