SubjectSnit digest 144 / 2015-12-16
Message-ID<sandman-29a3639428bc42e0d5b2cedfd4608e82@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (13m) > Sandman
Steve Carroll (17m)
Snit (1d, 4h & 22m) > Sandman

In article <D296D887.6722F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1056] Do not even know what I am being accused of lying (86) about...

I'll try to be more clear. This is your claim:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

"The comment" was a comment on a web page that was made by this profile account:

<https://www.facebook.com/anne.glasser.37>

Thus, you are claiming that this is not your wife.

[1056] but what is clear is, again, Sandman is cyberstalking me.

"Cyberstalking"? It was just a matter of clicking the profile link of the person making the comment. Since you denied it was made by your wife, I got curious and clicked the profile. If it isn't your wife, then how could I be stalking *you*?

[1056] It is creepy and, frankly, scary that he and Carroll do so. [1056] In this case Sandman is claiming Carroll is trying to or has [1056] friended people he says are family members of mine.

The person that has the aforementioned FB page has set two persons as her relatives, which just so happens to be your siblings. I thought perhaps you wanted to let them know that they have agreed to be set as "sister in law" and "brother in law" to an imposter. I was doing you a service.

Not only that - this person has duped you as well:

<https://www.facebook.com/MichaelGlasser>

Where you made a joking post about how "sexy" you are based on your Muppets profile image, and this "imposter" answered that you were sexy in your entirety! Man, you have a really good relationship with these imposters. You even *liked* the imposters comment!

The problem with you is that you seem to not want people to know anything about your private life, and when things from your private life is exposed, you deny them, which makes people curious - which ironically exposes *more* about your private life. You are drawing attention to your private life.

Above, you lied. That lie has been proven as a lie. And it was just such a stupid lie, because you could have just said "Uh, yeah, big deal - we have dishes in our house at times, whatever", but no - you can't do that. You have to always and constantly be lying.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2015-12-09): ------------------------------------------------------------------------- troll 29 | lying/lie 86 | incest 2 sex 0 | honorable 2 | honest 7 run 5 | css 6 | tilde 0

-- Sandman

Snit (13m) > Sandman
Steve Carroll (17m)
Snit (1d, 4h & 22m) > Sandman