Re: Sandman fan fiction dig...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman fan fiction digest 144 / 2015-12-16
Message-ID<D298A14E.6747F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 50m) > Snit

On 12/17/15, 3:23 PM, in article sandman-674602db1308e645224c42772769a2a1@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D2988023.6742D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1056] Do not even know what I am being accused of lying (86) about...

Sandman
I'll try to be more clear. This is your claim:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

"The comment" was a comment on a web page that was made by this profile account:

Snit
A claim you make with no support. You will neither support it nor rescind it, going against your own claim that you will do so. In other words you are breaking your word.

Sandman
I already did, remember?

<>

Note the link in the status bar.

The ease at forging that would be trivial. You accuse me of forging PDFs and clearly think in terms of forgeries. I have no reason to trust that image is in any way accurate.

Do you have something like a WayBackMachine link to show it? Wait... you claim that the WayBackMachine alters things as well to make it look like people are lying (as they did with your CSS, right?).

So while *I* would accept the WayBackMachine as proof, for you to use it would be completely hypocritical.

<https://www.facebook.com/anne.glasser.37>

Thus, you are claiming that this is not your wife.

Snit
You say when you make a claim you should back it or take it back.

Sandman
As I have, indeed.

You could have easily forged the image.

Snit
Which are you going to do with this claim? The answer: neither. You will simply break your word. You will lie. It is what you do.

Sandman
Another lie from Snit.

Here's the lie of yours I have quoted and proven:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

So there is evidence you forged the image. OK. Fine...

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (6h & 50m) > Snit