SubjectSandman's new lie for Dec 21
Message-ID<D29D602A.679BC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 4m) > Snit

On 12/21/15, 2:16 AM, in article sandman-3c470792f79c579f744087679942eca8@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D29CEF4B.6797F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1320] It is no longer available. It has been removed.

Sandman
What link did it have?

Snit
[1321] You made the unsupported claim *I* removed it.

Sandman
[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/ncvfhl2)

I never claimed you removed a facebook account.

You claimed I removed the comment - a claim you never supported (nor took back, hence breaking your own word).

And when faced with this you lie and talk about removing a FB *account*.

Just another one of your lies (but a new one, so I responded to it). ...

The rest of the post was filled with repeats of your past lies which have been fully refuted (or perhaps some new ones I missed... with all your trolling nonsense I do not even pretend to try to keep track).

Not interested in your never ending circus of you telling lies, me noting why they are lies, you altering my text in your response (or just snipping it) and then you telling the same lies AGAIN.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (1h & 4m) > Snit