Re: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/16/2015 22:40 (12/16/2015 13:40)
Message-ID<ae58b13e-ac2b-4719-b8bb-67e3a054e7d5@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 12:01:00 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/16/15, 11:36 AM, in article sandman-25cc2acb9debb4b21da4485c229b8123@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote: ...

Sandman
I mean, your response to this thread could have been - actually no response at all, but if you felt compelled to reply (which I know you do), you could have just gone "Yeah, so what? Life happens, sometimes dish stacks up, it happens" But now you're explicitly stating that the above FB profile is NOT your wife. Do your siblings know they have "befriended" Steve Carroll on Facebook?

Steve Carroll
I don't have any FB friends. You have a link that shows this other account of "Steve Carroll on Facebook"?

Sandman
No, that was the supposed forged account of his wife you had made, according to Snit:

"it is someone (likely Carroll though I have no proof) who is forging the name."

That was probably before he realized this was the FB comment plugin and for one to forge the comment, open would have had to forge the entire FB profile

Snit
One can create false Facebook profiles.

Which has nothing to do with anything here, lying weasel.

Carroll is playing stupid to obfuscate things - which lends credence to the idea it may have been him.

Your delusional BS? It never makes any sense. You know that, right? Or do you actually believe the crap you spew?

Steve Carroll
C'mon, you know it was a given that he'd lie. Remember that 'mom to be' website his wife was once posting to that Ebot found out about... and Snit made her immediately stop posting to it while telling CSMA it wasn't her (which was not terribly bright of him)? It's not bad enough that the poor woman busts her ass to do everything, on her off time, which probably doesn't happen often, thanks to this whiny weasel of a hypocrite she can't even enjoy social media.

Sandman
Yeah, he removed this comment as well.

Snit
You say that claims should be backed or taken back.

Why not just come right out and say it, Snit? You essentially are here anyway... go ahead and allege that I created a false FB account with your name on it, too. Add to that delusion that I've allegedly removed the comment he's in reference to... along with the comment I allegedly created, and then allegedly removed, from the alleged 'false' FB account you're alleging I created on behalf of your wife. How did I *allegedly* get them to 'friend' other people you know? Care to explain that, Mr. Over-Medicated Moron?

Seriously, you need to stay away from the drugs for a *long* time... just dry out already, you might make a comeback. You can't be anything but dangerous to those around you in such a state.