Sandman again demonstrates ...

Snit
SubjectSandman again demonstrates his lies and desire to troll and push his circuses
Message-ID<D29CEF4B.6797F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (2h & 26m) > Snit

On 12/20/15, 11:27 PM, in article sandman-a92b57aa700fd1aea2280d1a15dd4c73@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D29C89EB.67935%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1306] There are two accounts being talked of:

[1307] 1) The one linked in the article

Sandman
Which FB account is that? Link, please.

It is no longer available. It has been removed.

You made the unsupported claim *I* removed it. You never rescinded that claim. You broke your word.

Snit
[1307] 2) The one to what has been claimed is my wife's account

Sandman
This one: <http://www.facebook.com/anne.glasser.37>?

That is the one which is claimed to be my wife's page. Yes. The fact of it being or not being is not relevant.

Snit
[1308] You claim they are the same... as does Carroll. But your only [1308] "evidence" is you claim this to be the case.

Sandman
CASE: Defendant statement: "The comment is not from anyone in my family"

Defense exhibit: <none>

Right: there is no evidence one way or the other. I agree. No statement from me pretending there is. No lies from me.

Prosecution statement: "The comment was made by your wife"

Prosecution exhibit: <>

Defendant statement: You offer no support for this claim

Defense exhibit: <none>

Prosecution statement validated by exhibit that has yet to be disproven by the defense, statement stands. The court rests.

You make a claim with NO support other than the idea you made the claim. You refuse to rescind it. Unlike me you lie.

Snit
[1310] You, on the other hand, will not be honest (27) and admit you have [1310] no evidence of your claims.

Sandman
Since making such an "admission" would be a lie, I obviously will not make it, since I have supported my statement with evidence, evidence you have yet to counter in any way.

You just proved me right, above.

Anyway, talking to you is a waste of time - your goal is clearly to lie and troll and get attention. You continue to break your word and alter the text you respond to, even in the post I am responding to.

Snit
[1310] You will continue to break your word.

Sandman
What word? Quotes, please.

Your word to back or rescind your claims. And you will not. You will just lie.

And with this we have gone over the same info many, many times and you continue to lie and push your circus. Look below for even MORE proof of that. You have NO interest in being honest.

As I noted earlier, you already tacitly admitted to lying and trolling... it is not like you are even pretending at this point to want to be reasonable.

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2015-12-09): ------------------------------------------------------------------------- troll 0 65 | lying/lie 0 187 | incest 0 2 sex 0 0 | honorable 0 6 | honest 1 27 run 0 5 | css 0 11 | tilde 0 0

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (2h & 26m) > Snit