Re: Snit digest 188 / 2015-...

-hh
SubjectRe: Snit digest 188 / 2015-12-22
From-hh
Date12/22/2015 13:36 (12/22/2015 04:36)
Message-ID<2dce4acd-df9d-48ca-a3b6-83c5b952520c@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSnit (3h & 12m)

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
-hh wrote:

Snit
[1342] I challenge you to back the claim that either my wife or I removed [1342] ANY relevant FB post.

Sandman
Certainly. Already done, but here it is again: Before: <>After: <http://dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=141927>

-hh
Obviously, someone with access to the account - - such as a home PC that was logged into the account - - had to have made that change.

Sandman
Of course, and since it is highly unlikely that Snit asked his wife to remove the comment, he's the one who did it. We already knows he is monitoring her email.

That's Occam's Razor.

-hh
If it wasn't Anne or Michael ... then who? Ohhh! It must have been the cat .. its not literally impossible, you know: it just requires just the right random walking across the keyboard to start:

Sandman
Nah, someone snuck into his house and did it :)

More like that he's got the same "multiple personality" bit as 'Sybil Dorsett': <http://tinyurl.com/64wdvaf>/S

-hh
There ya go: it is merely just a half dozen or so "one in a million" events which must have followed in a very strict sequential order. For that to all occur at just the right time is vastly more plausible that than for Michael to actually ever just 'fess up! /S

Sandman
Indeed :)

The real bottom line is that the "which Glasser?" is merely a lame smokescreen.

Since it required someone with account access to later delete it, that was the obvious means to go make the change. Since she works while he doesn't and stays at home, he also clearly had ample opportunity to go use her PC. Finally, the discussion thread was the motivation and the timing of said deletion makes it obvious too: Anne's original comment was back in Feb 2015 and her post went untouched by Anne for months. It was only ~9 months later when it was brought to Michael's attention ... that suddenly POOF! it was removed.

Motive ... check Means ... check Opportunity ... check

Oh....but we'll be told that there's no proof that they actually own a pet dog...! /S

-hh

Snit (3h & 12m)