SubjectRe: Snit digest 165 / 2015-12-19
Message-ID<D29B1271.6778C%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followslinuxiac

On 12/19/15, 1:25 PM, in article n54egf$bq0$1@dont-email.me, "linuxiac" <linuxiac@usa.com>wrote:

linuxiac
On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 20:10:26 +0000, Marly Parlor wrote:

Marly Parlor
Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in news:D29AFEFE.6776F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com:

Snit
On 12/19/15, 12:15 PM, in article n54abj$sks$2@dont-email.me, "Marly Parlor" <lingdingwah@teachers.org>wrote:

linuxiac
Here is Anne Glasser on Google Images. Search images for Anne Glasser +wickaboo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=anne+glasser% 2Bwickaboo&biw=1440&bih=611&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv-4 _7 wejJAhUJHx4KHadZAgQQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=bPQ56zWgHi9_kM %3A

Now visit the page and like magic it's the same person you have in your picture.

https://plus.google.com/117713249022923895514

So now Sandman or you have managed to fake snit's Wickaboo Daycare site as well?

Give up snit Michael Glasser, this seals your coffin and truly exposes you as the slimeball, dishonest liar you are.

Marly Parlor
More of Carroll and Sandman's trolling efforts. Better capture the images before they remove them and blame snit.

Snit
More evidence of serious cyberstalking.

Marly Parlor
I fail to understand why you haven't reproted Carroll's stalking already? He's been at it for 10+ years and that in and of itself probably qualifies for a cyberstalking case. The problem is people like Carroll are usually harmless until they take it to the next level, contacting you or your family in person, at which point they become dangerous. Steve Carroll seems unstable enough to do that which worries me. I would begin gathering the evidence in preperation for going to the authorities. You never know when he does actually take it to the next level so you need to be prepared.

linuxiac
Talking to yourself again snit Michael Glasser? So how many sock puppets do you have operating in COLA at the moment? I count at least 3. Marly, tmelmosfire, and Barium. Did I miss any?

And by the way unless Steve Carroll actually threatened you with harm, you have no case. All of your information, at least from what he is claiming, is public information. In fact you would be laughed out of court and then he would sue you for defamation and court costs and he would win. Not that he could collect a dime from a parasite like you but it would force you to leave the trailer park and you wouldn't like that that due to your anxiety problems, real or imagined.

At this point you have been busted so thorughly it would behoove you to come clean, admit your sock puppetry, dishonesty and move on because at this point you have no credibility in COLA or CSMA and in fact are considered a laughing stock of sorts. The more you try to defend the indefensible the worse you look. In fact people are howling with laughter at this point. You "might" be able to recover some of your honor at this point but then maybe not. One thing is certain you have sunk yourself by virtue of your own words and there is no amount of spinning new threads and lying that can fix it.

Everyone is Snit... hahahahaha

And as far as your view of cyberstalking - look up the laws. Carroll's threat to contact as many people connected to me as he can find just to harass them is clearly crossing a line. Just checked and he made that thread with his non-TOR account.

I am not going to say I will contact law enforcement over it, but if I find he actually follows through with his threat to increase his harassment I very well may.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>