Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
FromSteve Carroll
Date12/18/2015 03:05 (12/17/2015 18:05)
Message-ID<8e7bf41f-3a51-409c-b1a7-8afeb5db587b@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSlimer
FollowupsSlimer (11m) > Steve Carroll

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 6:44:10 PM UTC-7, Slimer wrote:

Slimer

Peter Kohlmann
Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 3:19 PM, in article n4vc7r$sbq$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-12-17 3:00 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 11:06:34 AM UTC-7, Slimer wrote:

Slimer

On 2015-12-17 12:13 PM, chrisv wrote:

Snit
some thing wrote:

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
So you're explicitly stating that this is not the FB profile of your wife:

Snit
I did no such thing. You are lying.

chrisv
Sandman did not lie. He made an inference, in the hope that you would finally stop your evasions and confirm or deny that the FB profile in question was your wife's.

This was obvious to everyone, including you.

Another "Snit" bald-faced lie. Documented.

Slimer
I wonder who would be so pathetic as to create a "fake" profile of a woman called Anne Glasser in Arizona. None of us have the immaturity nor the time to do so.

Steve Carroll
From up above in this thread, Snit told this whopper of a lie:

"Carroll has repeatedly planted claims from "me" or "my wife" for him to find later. Very well could be the same here... but even if not, my personal life is not in any way relevant to COLA." - Snit

This is similar to his delusion that I share an account with cc. It's pretty obvious, to me, that Snit is an over-medicated, paranoid delusional. He's even trying to pin his wife's FB comment on me, as expected, but Sandman has done a good job of showing it is Mrs. Glasser's account. For his part, Snit is doing what he always does, lying his ass off.

Slimer
I'm not sure what he's so afraid of though.

Snit
Cyberstalking IS a serious crime. Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more. He has admitted to at least some of this online, and others I have had clients forward his emails to me

Peter Kohlmann
Quit lying

Slimer
He would have to have an employer before such a person could be contacted.

Exactly... and as I said many times back then, there was no reason to believe anything Snit ever said about anything. He was posting about twice as much as he does now, the idea that he was working as a teacher, even part time, was so ridiculous it didn't pass the laugh test.

Snit
He is a true and present danger to myself and my family.

Peter Kohlmann
The only one endangering your family is you yourself. You are a parasite who has absolutely no qualms about spending the money needed for the upbringing and education of your child for yourself, in order to troll usenet 24/7

In fact, your family would be *much* better off if you were hit by a truck

Slimer
Much like a certain character in the Star Wars storyline, there is no value in having Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent around.

I recently tried to watch the 3 movies made after the original trilogy... I didn't like them very much.