SubjectRe: Snit digest 190 / 2015-12-22
Message-ID<D29ED3A4.67B52%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/22/15, 10:04 AM, in article n5bvml$9a0$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Ezekiel
The shameless dishonest Michael Glasser can remove whatever post he wants to remove. But he can't change what was seen and what already happened.

Slimer
We all saw it, he just thinks that we're dumb enough to have forgotten what we saw. He has absolutely no respect for our intelligence. He sees himself as a highly-educated moral authority, even though his degrees most likely come from the bottom of a Cracker Jack box, and we're all too stupid to understand regular writing as well as images. We are also memory-impaired.

Ezekiel
As the cliché goes - People simply aren't as stupid as Snit needs them to be.

In fact, HE is the complete idiot if he thinks for one second that his pathetic denials are fooling anyone.

Slimer
He's about as effective a liar as Hillary Clinton is. I actually caught some of the snore-fest of a Democratic debate and I saw how the moderators asked her a question and she kept dodging it. It was like watching Snit Jar Jar Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott rodent on the podium except that all three of the candidates are a lot more masculine than he is.

LOL! On one hand you whine I post the same facts in response to the same lies over and over and over - responding too much to the idiotic obsession with me we see from some of those who troll... but now you whine I am not responding ENOUGH.

LOL!

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>