FollowupsSteve Carroll (1h & 12m)

In article <D29856F5.673D3%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 11:21 AM, in article sandman-dbe3ed76b0f19f0601156af32a0fdb87@individual.net, "Sandman"

[1125] You have admitted to contacting my wife and cyberstalk me...

Sandman
[X] Unsubstantiated accusations (http://tinyurl.com/pojrtxt) [X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/ncvfhl2)

Snit
You openly admitted to emailing her.

I even wrote so below. The unsubstantiated accusation and lying is in your claim that I am somehow "cyberstalking" you, whatever that means.

This is what I mean... in reference to not even my first sentence you have already lied,

I never lie.

pointed to your trolling website (breaking your word)

Incorrect. I am not in possession of a supposed "trolling site".

altered my text (adding text that was not there, hence breaking your word),

Incorrect, I never gave any supposed "word" to stop counting your trolling.

denied things you already admitted to, and in a thread you have renamed to push your trolling - breaking your word with that.

Incorrect.

There is no possible way to counter all of your lies. You lie far too many times.

I.e. you can't counter the facts, the proven lies of yours, the onslaught of substantiation that weighs so heavily upon your fragile shoulders. I can totally understand that. There is a remedy for that - stop lying. If you stop lying there will be no lies for me to prove, no dishonest comment for me to correct or expose. Then you'd be just another honest person. I'd welcome that. You wouldn't have heaps of damning evidence stacked up against you that you couldn't hope to counter or disprove. You'd just be a normal poster posting normal stuff.

Meanwhile you claim I lied because I noted I do not do X and yet you can show where I did and admitted to doing so many years ago.

I.e. you lied. Fully quoted and fully proven.

You are literally insane, Sandman... and completely incapable of keeping your word or being honest.

[X] Projection (http://tinyurl.com/nr52vt4)

[1125] now you want me to help you find out about my family! Nope!

Sandman
I don't need your help to find out things about your family. Thing is, I don't want to find out anything about your family. I am questioning your claim when you said:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

about a comment made by this FB profile:

<https://www.facebook.com/anne.glasser.37>

Snit
I do not think that is even true... can you show any support for it?

Of course I can, you know I can support all my claims:

<>

I knew beforehand that you would remove the comment, so I obviously took a screen shot.

Sandman
See - *I* already know this is your wife's FB profile. It's not like I'm actually asking you whether or not it is. I am exposing your lie, again. You lied when you said the above comment. You lied when you claimed it was not from someone in your family. And it was such a unneeded lie, since there was no incriminating content in that comment.

Had you chosen the honest and honorable way, your response to the OP would have been "Yeah, so what? So dishes stacks up now and then, that's life" and while some may have made fun of you because you are universally disliked in this group, you would have at least been honest.

Snit
I have no obligation to tell you ANYTHING about my life. ANYTHING. Got it? No matter how much you beg, I have no such obligation.

I am not asking you anything about your life, Snit. I am exposing the lie you told here:

Snit 12/15/2015 09:05:33 PM <D295C09D.67140%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"The comment is not from anyone in my family..."

And the only question I've asked if your explicit claim is that the FB profile that posted the comment in question is NOT your wife. The point of that question was to make you aware that it was already painfully obvious that it WAS your wife and you were lying.

Sandman
But no, you had to choose the dishonest route, you had to lie about - which means that your claim is being scrutinized, so people (including me) clicks the link of the profile that made the comment, and it is clear that this IS your wife, that you were indeed lying.

Had you not denied it, no one would have clicked the link, and more of your private life hadn't been exposed. See what your dishonesty leads to?

I mean, it is clear that you dislike having your private life exposed, and that you go to extraordinary lengths to limit your family's exposure to the internet instead of limiting your own behavior that clearly has resulting in a lot of animosity towards you.

What is your line of thinking here. When your wife for whatever reason visits that page again and sees that her comment has been removed. Confused she turns to you and asks - hey, did you remove my comment from this page? I can't see it any longer.

While I'm sure you'd lie to her as well, there may come a time when you have to find an explanation to why you have limited her online endeavors. What will you say?

"right, yeah, so I 'confront the troll' in these newsgroups, and they dislike me very much because of that and yeah.. so that's why I had to remove your comment... sort of... hmmm"

It just doesn't make any sense.

See - above is typical "discussion" from my part. And you will have no part of such things, just ignore it :)

Snit
[1126] You also moved goal posts from the article and the [1126] comment posted there to a Facebook account! You are being [1126] dishonest (16). Again.

Sandman
The comment was made via FB, there is no goal post move. You explicitly stated that the comment from the aforementioned FB profile did not come from someone in your family, which was an outright lie. Fully quoted.

Still fully quoted.

-- Sandman

Steve Carroll (1h & 12m)