SubjectRe: Snit digest 186 / 2015-12-21
Message-ID<D29D70B5.679E6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 15m) > Snit

On 12/21/15, 8:56 AM, in article sandman-4264c48ee0f0a88e397ba6df929466b5@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D29D602A.679BC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
[1332] You claimed I removed the comment

Sandman
And you claimed a facebook account was removed:

What's the "other" FB account? Snit: The one linked in the article Sandman: Which FB account is that? Link, please. Snit: You made the unsupported claim *I* removed it. Sandman: I never claimed you removed a facebook account

Ah, with all your dishonest alterations of my comments and your circus-pushing snipping I admit you succeeded in leading to confusion and error. Well done with your trolling, I suppose. Here, let me clear things up:

You said I removed the post from the article - from whatever account it came from. This is yet another unsupported claim from you.

With the post: There is no evidence one way or the other as to what account it came from, though you have insisted it came from a specific account and then say your claim is your support (which is a lie on your part).

There - your lies are all cleared up. Glad I could help. :)

If you want to keep getting responses you will have to tell NEW lies... just responding to your same repeated lies has gotten boring, even for me who clearly has AMAZING patience.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Sandman (6h & 15m) > Snit