SubjectRe: Snit digest 178 / 2015-12-20
Message-ID<D29D60B4.679BE%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/21/15, 6:57 AM, in article n590b0$u73$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer
I appreciate the fact that you don't fully quote Snit's posts. Most of us don't want to see the long, repetitive and idiotic posts he makes. We can all handle a line at a time, especially if all it does is prove how much of a liar he is.

Really this is simple:

* Sandman alters and snips quotes to avoid the truth * Sandman adds tons of trolling obfuscation to his posts. * The truth is he makes claims and says his own claims are the support for those claims * Sandman gave his word to back his claims or take them back. He does neither - so he is lying.

Done. No need for a long, repetitive post. Sandman simply has NO point to make, other than that he wants attention.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>