Re: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life

Barry H (Snit)
SubjectRe: Mrs. Snit bemoans her life
FromBarry H (Snit)
Date12/15/2015 20:50 (12/15/2015 14:50)
Message-ID<n4pqpk$h05$1@dont-email.me>
Followslinuxiac
FollowupsSnit (16m)

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:05:01 -0000 (UTC), linuxiac wrote:

linuxiac
On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:28:45 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:

Ezekiel
"Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote in message news:n4p991$5gp$1@dont-email.me...

Slimer

On 2015-12-15 8:23 AM, Dr. John Grubor wrote:

Dr. John Grubor
"I simply can't do it all. Guess what that means for us? Our house is *far* from *perfect*! It means our dishes stack up, clean laundry sits either in the dryer or basket for days sometimes, and other things just don't get done. That's O.K. My kids know I love them with all my heart and that's the most important thing to me."

Poor Anne, having to clean up after kids and a child-like adult.

http://dcourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubsectionID=1&ArticleID=1419

Slimer
27

Yeah, that's pretty gross.

Ezekiel
The fact is that on a whole, smart people earn more money than stupid people. So it's poetic justice that the dumbest most dishonest lying piece of crap on the planet is condemed to live in squalor in Prescott, AZ.

linuxiac
Pathetic at best. Dangerous at worst. The place sounds like filthy shithouse. Hopefully that is not the location of the daycare center the Glasser's operate because it sounds like a toxic enviornment for humans. I don't feel sorry for Mr's Snit because she is allowing herself to be treated like a doormat by her lazy husband. She should kick snit's ass to the curb and find a real man instead of the lazy parasite she is currently married to. She will never do that though because there is no question that she suffers from emotional problems just like her husband snit does. People like those two manage to find each other for exploitative purposes. It's classic.

[x] Baseless claim. [x] No factual data.

Snit (16m)