Re: Sandman asks Snit for h...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman asks Snit for help to cyberstalk him!
Message-ID<D298AFCD.674A7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsEzekiel
FollowupsSteve Carroll (29m)

On 12/17/15, 6:15 PM, in article n4vmi1$mln$1@dont-email.me, "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com>wrote:

Ezekiel
"Peter K�hlmann" <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de>wrote in message news:n4vkkn$dbj$1@dont-email.me...

Peter Kohlmann
Snit wrote:

Snit
On 12/17/15, 3:19 PM, in article n4vc7r$sbq$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Slimer

Cyberstalking IS a serious crime. Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more. He has admitted to at least some of this online, and others I have had clients forward his emails to me

Peter Kohlmann
Quit lying

Ezekiel
"Carroll repeatedly contacts my employer, co-workers, family, clients, and more"

Uh-huh. And all the "proof" is in a screen-shot of a forged email to an anonymous newsgroup. Right?

Actually we have Carroll directly "promising" to contact my employer with a "promise" he would get me fired:

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA> <http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD> <http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

Snit
He is a true and present danger to myself and my family.

Peter Kohlmann
The only one endangering your family is you yourself. You are a parasite who has absolutely no qualms about spending the money needed for the upbringing and education of your child for yourself, in order to troll usenet 24/7

Ezekiel
Besides being useless and lazy, the other thing he contributes to the family is his "honesty."

Peter Kohlmann
In fact, your family would be *much* better off if you were hit by a truck

Ezekiel
That's absolutely ridiculous. Why risk damaging a perfectly good truck.

I sincerely hope you find a healthier way to try to feel better about yourself.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>