Re: Sandman fan fiction dig...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman fan fiction digest 144 / 2015-12-16
Message-ID<D29849DD.6739E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsSlimer

On 12/17/15, 11:05 AM, in article n4utcb$nlp$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

Ezekiel
It doesn't take long for people to see Michael Glasser "Snit" for exactly what he is.

He's a dishonest piece of shit scumbag troll who's universally hated and despised.

That is exactly what most, if not all people think of him.

As I've said before, the "trolls" and "advocates" don't agree on much. But everybody in this newsgroup agrees that Michael Glasser "Snit" is the lowest form of dishonest scum there is. Even after multiple lies of his are quoted, that worthless shit stain is still dishonest enough to repeat his idiotic mantra about "unquotable lies" of his.

Slimer
Having often been despised myself (mostly because of the fact that I am TOO honest and TOO direct), I was ready to sympathize with Snit Michael Glasser lying imbecile and Prescott Rodent.

I am honest and direct... but that is not the reason people in COLA make the false accusations, that is because of their own insecurity. I will not take that on. Look at your attacks and name calling above - not about me at all, it is all about you and your insecurity. Look below where you feel the need to make up stories about me to put me down - again, that is NOT about me. I hold no responsibility for your actions. That is on you.

However, it became clear to me with time that he is insistent on attacking even his allies.

A fiction you created.

If he finds out that you like football, he will debate its appeal.

A lie from you - I do not like football but say watch it if you want. Fine by me. As with OSs, I say use what you like and do what you like as long as you are not harming others.

But notice you feel the need to speak for me - to make things up about my views. That is on you. And notice your recent obsession with me. That is about you, too. It is demonstrating your insecurity.

If he finds out that you donate to animal causes, he will find articles which demonstrate that it's useless to do so.

You have noted your support for PETA and I have never done this. Again: you are making stories up. This is on you.

His point in life is to be at the opposite of the spectrum because it will ensure a constant flow of messages to which he can reply. I did the same kind of shit when I connected to BBSs in the early 90s and it worked. I was the worst troll imaginable... but I grew up. If I am on the opposing side of the spectrum now it is because I really believe what I am saying, not because I want to troll.

What comment of mine do you think I do not believe?

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>