Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

PeterN
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromPeterN
Date04/04/2014 02:26 (04/03/2014 20:26)
Message-ID<lhku7e01ifj@news3.newsguy.com>

On 4/3/2014 2:56 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <lhi6gt0223o@news4.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

nospam
everyone does that. that's what drives discussions. who goes into a discussion thinking that they're wrong??

PeterN
Must resist temptation. Must resist temptation. Must resist temptation.

Yeh! I resisted temptation.

Sandman
Good point, I think Peter here usually enters a discussion knowing he's wrong.

nospam
i am *always* able to back up what i say. as i said in another post, i was looking for a lens case and a local store had one for around $30 and b&h had it for $17 or so (i don't remember exact prices). that's about double.

i didn't say cameras were twice the price, but way back when i bought my nikon d50, the difference was $200 from online versus store, which was about 1/3rd the price of the camera ($400 v. $600).

PeterN
I see you are as good with your arithmatic, as you are with business.

Sandman
Huh? Does peter not think that $200 is a third of the price of $600? Or was he just unable to read to save his life again?

So says the one who complains about butting into a conversation.

-- PeterN