Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

PeterN
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromPeterN
Date04/13/2014 07:33 (04/13/2014 01:33)
Message-ID<lid7ir11tak@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsTony Cooper

On 4/12/2014 11:01 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 22:55:25 -0400, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

PeterN
On 4/4/2014 9:52 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:39:45 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
...but why do we have to revisit this again and again when the issue has been beaten to death several times?

Tony Cooper
Because there's no talk of photography. Here, I'll get the ball rolling with some recent shots.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Babe-Ruth-Baseball-2014/i-mbcJGhj/0/XL/2014-04-02-051-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Current-Shots/i-8rqbdzJ/0/XL/2014-03-29-121-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Current-Shots/i-bmq37gL/0/XL/2014-03-29-122-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Current-Shots/i-n22J7zd/0/XL/2014-03-29-123-XL.jpg

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Current-Shots/i-dqNrD29/0/XL/2014-03-16-12-XL.jpg

PeterN
Unfortunately, smugmug, and most photo sites are blocked on the network I am using.

Tony Cooper
OK, here's four of the grandsons from the other night:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0lkmbwqb669mxo/O2Xl4FD1Jn

Three are rather ordinary, but the one of the youngest that I call "The joy of a hit" pleases me. It was his reaction to a stand-up triple with a RBI.

I hope you treasure those memories for many years.

-- PeterN