Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromEric Stevens
Date04/04/2014 02:04 (04/04/2014 13:04)
Message-ID<2ntrj9t0jka72jnt8fqvgtu0n84tl4umje@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (5h & 34m) > Eric Stevens

On 29 Mar 2014 17:17:40 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <lh50in1182m@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

Savageduck
Perhaps a virtual inundation of substantiations was meant to imply a metaphoric onslaught. ...maybe a flood, or even a plethora of substantiations might end up described so?

Sandman
Or maybe just a large quantity of substantiations that Tony has had a hard time coping with? I.e. what actually has happened everytime I've used the word.

PeterN
Only the times when you use an inappropriate word.

Sandman
You are free to point to any such time, Peter. Be my guest. I am happy to be corrected when I make mistakes. Be sure to point to the post of my inappropiate usage and substantiation for how and why it was inappropriate.

Isn't that what the present argument is about?

I'm waiting.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens