Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Sandman
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
Message-ID<slrnljkm14.rb9.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (14m) > Sandman

In article <arikj9hqq2r55ho45sak1sfft3ing6h2lb@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
I am perfectly aware of the meaning of the word "gross", which is why I am baffled by your misuse of it. Accidentally writing "is" when one should have written "are" is pretty much one of the tiniest and "non-bloated" ways to make a grammar mistake.

Tony Cooper
When you write one sentence of ten words, and make an obvious an glaring mistake in that sentence, it's an unattractively large error. Blatant, even.

Then you just made a gross error yourself. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

And, when presented with that mistake, you *still* "missed" it, it becomes even more of a glaring and gross error...especially when you weasel away and claim it is a "tiny" error.

Because you think it's an enormous and unforgiving error? This is seriously what you have sunk to, Andreas? Posting spelling and grammar flames blowing them way out of proportion? Especially when you make similar errors yourself.

As I've said many times, I have no problem admitting to an error when I make it, but that doesn't mean I'll make fun of your trolling flames in the process.

-- Sandman[.net]