Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Neil Ellwood
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromNeil Ellwood
Date04/01/2014 14:56 (04/01/2014 07:56)
Message-ID<eqmdnfJ0u4_uKqfOnZ2dnUVZ8kmdnZ2d@bt.com>
FollowupsSandman (49m)
PeterN (10h & 27m)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:04:40 +0000, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <ldqij9pm95l0pjgh00ljus2p0qnb1lav0n@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

There is none to look at that meet that criteria.

Tony Cooper
Here's one for you, then. "There is none..." is a gross error.

Sandman
"gross", huh? I'm way past at taking you at face value, so you need more than just a claim here, Andreas.

Tony Cooper
What? You need some "substantiation" that it should be "There are none..."?

Sandman
I actually missed that, I thought it was "none" you were in reference to, which sort of speaks to how low your credibility with regards to English is and how any comment you make about it will be doubted until you give anything substantial.

I'm still baffled about the "gross" part though, but that's just you trolling though.

Tony Cooper
If I adopted your juvenile style of writing, I'd add "Hilarious", "haha", or "Ironic".

Sandman
Poor Andreas.

I thought you claimed expert English. You shouldn't be baffled.

-- Neil Reverse ‘a’ and ‘r’ Remove ‘l’ to get address.

Sandman (49m)
PeterN (10h & 27m)