Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

PeterN
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromPeterN
Date04/02/2014 01:23 (04/01/2014 19:23)
Message-ID<lhfhps0lse@news4.newsguy.com>
FollowsNeil Ellwood
FollowupsSandman (8h & 36m)

On 4/1/2014 8:56 AM, Neil Ellwood wrote:

Neil Ellwood
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:04:40 +0000, Sandman wrote:

In article <ldqij9pm95l0pjgh00ljus2p0qnb1lav0n@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman:

Sandman: There is none to look at that meet that criteria.

Tony Cooper: Here's one for you, then. "There is none..." is a gross error.

Sandman: "gross", huh? I'm way past at taking you at face value, so you need more than just a claim here, Andreas.

What? You need some "substantiation" that it should be "There are none..."?

I actually missed that, I thought it was "none" you were in reference to, which sort of speaks to how low your credibility with regards to English is and how any comment you make about it will be doubted until you give anything substantial.

I'm still baffled about the "gross" part though, but that's just you trolling though.

Tony Cooper: If I adopted your juvenile style of writing, I'd add "Hilarious", "haha", or "Ironic".

Sandman: Poor Andreas.

I thought you claimed expert English. You shouldn't be baffled.

The pontificating popinjay just wants free English grammar lessons. He refuses to learn, and discussion is pointless.

-- PeterN

Sandman (8h & 36m)