Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

nospam
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
Fromnospam
Date04/04/2014 01:18 (04/03/2014 19:18)
Message-ID<030420141918469747%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsEric Stevens

In article <i7mrj9dj90952gn7ghfeersihq0t2254d9@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>wrote:

Sandman
So, the actual price of the product is just one parameter of many when you decide how "competitive" a retail vendor is.

Scott Schuckert
Well, you certainly SEEMED to make it about price. When I had my stores, I offered all the amenities I mentioned before, and like to think I did a good job at them. I still lost customers to mail order, over price differences of 10% or less.

nospam
you weren't offering what people wanted.

Eric Stevens
And what people wanted was the lowest price.

and that was not available at his stores, just like i said. they didn't care about the extra stuff. that's why his store and many other stores are no more.