Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

PeterN
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromPeterN
Date03/25/2014 00:26 (03/24/2014 19:26)
Message-ID<lgqeve08mu@news1.newsguy.com>
FollowsMartin Brown
Followupsnospam (10h & 18m)

On 3/24/2014 10:20 AM, Martin Brown wrote:

<snip>

Martin Brown
But there is something inherently dishonest about pretend customers going and exploiting the expertise of the handful of remaining bricks and mortar stores and then buying their stuff online for slightly less.

folks who do that don't seem to realize that they are ultimately costing themselves a valuable source of information.

I grew up as a street kid. When I see glowing reviews on the Internet, I become suspicious. If the brick and mortar stores don't stay in business, it will e a great loss to society. Creative directors will determine our purchasing habits.

-- PeterN

nospam (10h & 18m)