Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromTony Cooper
Date04/05/2014 17:47 (04/05/2014 11:47)
Message-ID<eb90k95hrn0hpig2i7ofp360ef3si8s887@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (23m)

On 5 Apr 2014 09:14:14 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <lv7uj9hu3h1tes35dk3vjbblr9nklq8do7@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
You are so far off track here that there's no possibility at all of getting you to understand. Perceived needs and perceived values have been established terms almost forever. Well, "forever" in the history of studying human behavior. I was reading case studies on this when I getting my MBA from Northwestern University.

Sandman
I am not claiming the term doesn't exist, I am correctly pointing out that "perceived need" has nothing to do with "want".

Tony Cooper
I'm going to snip the rest of your reply because I see no reason for a point-by-point reply to a series of bogus rebuttals.

Sandman
I'm going to snip the rest of your reply since you don't have the integrity to respond to logical arguments.

Good choice not to respond. Not exactly a gracious retreat, but it is a sensible one.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (23m)