Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromEric Stevens
Date04/05/2014 05:03 (04/05/2014 16:03)
Message-ID<ifsuj95sh7hru011ncm2s6gcpq8tsuvdua@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 41m)

On 4 Apr 2014 05:41:29 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <vj1sj9lfdk8ld7ft2d2eoaomm0dlbeo958@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
And, I do catch my errors the first time.

Sandman
Haha, best joke of the day, Mr Clown Dictionary. You still don't know the meaning of words such as "protocol", "requirement" or what a "Photoshop Plug-In" is. Remember such fantastic quotes such as:

Tony Cooper 03/17/2014 01:29:18 PM <81qdi9p509anhalqskqa7cqu8d57g8412o@4ax.com>

'Only Adobe can call a plug-in a "Photoshop Plug-in"'

Eric Stevens
And quite right too. Once Adobe has called it that, so too can other people. If you haven't got Adobe's approval, the proper way to describe it is as a 'plug-in for Photoshop'.

Sandman
Haha!

Tony Cooper
But, no, I don't think your error was "unforgiving"[sic]. Nor is it unforgivable. (Funny how "Ironic" comes and bites you in the ass.)

Sandman
How so? I am not posting spelling and grammar flames, and I am fully aware that I make such mistakes,

Eric Stevens
You could have fooled me. :-)

Sandman
By what posts where I posted grammar and spelling flames, Eric?

There is a mistake: your claim that you are "fully aware that I make such mistakes". :-) --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (6h & 41m)