Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Sandman
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
Message-ID<slrnljshp2.51j.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (20h & 26m) > Sandman

In article <ab2sj9ls9slnh735f494qe21nuqhl5bidg@4ax.com>, Eric Stevens wrote:

Tony Cooper
If you found that definition, and still feel that "onslaught" is the right word choice to describe a few cites of supposed "substantiation", then your case is more hopeless than I first thought.

Sandman
1. I've never used it in relation to a "few" substantiations. 2. You have never been able to cope with any substantiation.

You're welcome.

And to get back to the topic you're frantically trying to ignore:

When are we going to see substantiation from you with regards to this claim from you:

Tony Cooper 03/25/2014 <7c33j91hnrsri9jor58stsqj03p65u2ale@4ax.com>

"What he ignores is that in *all* purchases online, there is no sales help available."

Certainly no onslaught there! More like a complete drought in terms of substantiations!

Eric Stevens
You can always falsify Tony's claim by telling us of sites where sales help is available on line.

Because... it is your position that there are none? I just want to make this perfectly clear that Eric Stevens want me to substantiate the existence of online sales help because it is YOUR counter-claim that no such service exists anywhere?

Is this correct? I mean, there would be no need for me to substantiate this if you don't actually think none exists, so I just want to be sure that your position is that none exists and it is my job to susbstantiate its existence (which I'm more than happy to do, of course).

-- Sandman[.net]

Eric Stevens (20h & 26m) > Sandman