Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromEric Stevens
Date04/04/2014 03:24 (04/04/2014 14:24)
Message-ID<ab2sj9ls9slnh735f494qe21nuqhl5bidg@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (4h & 19m) > Eric Stevens

On 28 Mar 2014 18:51:48 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <se7bj9p77aidivke03reivp1hvpbi48kd9@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
For example, a while back you said you provided an "onslaught" of substantiation about something or other. I accept "onslaught" as a word, and it's in the dictionary, but not with the meaning you seemed to have in mind.

Sandman
Yes, I know you're ignorant about the word "onslaught".

onslaught noun - a fierce or destructive attack: a series of onslaughts on the citadel. - a large quantity of people or things that is difficult to cope with

Note, particularly, example number 2.

Tony Cooper
If you found that definition, and still feel that "onslaught" is the right word choice to describe a few cites of supposed "substantiation", then your case is more hopeless than I first thought.

Sandman
1. I've never used it in relation to a "few" substantiations. 2. You have never been able to cope with any substantiation.

You're welcome.

And to get back to the topic you're frantically trying to ignore:

When are we going to see substantiation from you with regards to this claim from you:

Tony Cooper 03/25/2014 <7c33j91hnrsri9jor58stsqj03p65u2ale@4ax.com>

"What he ignores is that in *all* purchases online, there is no sales help available."

Certainly no onslaught there! More like a complete drought in terms of substantiations!

You can always falsify Tony's claim by telling us of sites where sales help is available on line.

Now snip it away and run away again, little Tony.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Sandman (4h & 19m) > Eric Stevens