Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
FromSavageduck
Date04/01/2014 09:45 (04/01/2014 00:45)
Message-ID<2014040100450971032-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsTony Cooper

On 2014-04-01 06:22:44 +0000, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>said:

Tony Cooper
On 1 Apr 2014 06:07:55 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <arikj9hqq2r55ho45sak1sfft3ing6h2lb@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

I am perfectly aware of the meaning of the word "gross", which is why I am baffled by your misuse of it. Accidentally writing "is" when one should have written "are" is pretty much one of the tiniest and "non-bloated" ways to make a grammar mistake.

Tony Cooper
When you write one sentence of ten words, and make an obvious an glaring mistake in that sentence, it's an unattractively large error. Blatant, even.

Sandman
Then you just made a gross error yourself. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

Tony Cooper
And, when presented with that mistake, you *still* "missed" it, it becomes even more of a glaring and gross error...especially when you weasel away and claim it is a "tiny" error.

Sandman
Because you think it's an enormous and unforgiving error? This is seriously what you have sunk to, Andreas? Posting spelling and grammar flames blowing them way out of proportion? Especially when you make similar errors yourself.

As I've said many times, I have no problem admitting to an error when I make it, but that doesn't mean I'll make fun of your trolling flames in the process.

Tony Cooper
A typo, omitting a "d", is not a grammatical error. And, I do catch my errors the first time.

But, no, I don't think your error was "unforgiving"[sic]. Nor is it unforgivable. (Funny how "Ironic" comes and bites you in the ass.)

< http://tinyurl.com/q2mpkys >

-- Regards,

Savageduck