Re: Calumet files Chapter 7

Sandman
SubjectRe: Calumet files Chapter 7
Message-ID<slrnljhv0b.m40.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (7h & 50m) > Sandman

In article <e73gj91jgvulphrraqbtto55va3nnauos5@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
You are free to point to any such time, Peter. Be my guest. I am happy to be corrected when I make mistakes. Be sure to point to the post of my inappropiate usage and substantiation for how and why it was inappropriate.

I'm waiting.

PeterN
Just look at and read any of your postings in which Tony orI corrected your English.

Sandman
There is none to look at that meet that criteria.

Tony Cooper
Here's one for you, then. "There is none..." is a gross error.

"gross", huh? I'm way past at taking you at face value, so you need more than just a claim here, Andreas.

If I adopted your juvenile style of writing, I'd add "Hilarious", "haha", or "Ironic".

Poor Andreas.

-- Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper (7h & 50m) > Sandman