Re: Paintshop and Corel

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date11/30/2013 10:20 (11/30/2013 10:20)
Message-ID<l7calj$25k$1@tota-refugium.de>
FollowsPeterN

On 11/27/13 3:21 PM, PeterN wrote:

PeterN
On 11/26/2013 2:50 PM, nospam wrote:

<snip>

nospam
i once saw a podcaster do an interview with someone from la cie and got the royal smackdown from one of their employees for saying lacy, not lah-see.

PeterN
Jerks! Reminds me of that line from My Fair Lady: "The French don't care what you do, as long as you pronounce it properly."

...and our stupid english teacher who spent weeks trying to teach the "h" to his french pupils:

"I 'ear 'enry's 'ammer 'itting in the 'all of the 'otel!"

;-)

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)