Re: Paintshop and Corel

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromSavageduck
Date11/16/2013 17:57 (11/16/2013 08:57)
Message-ID<201311160857268031-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsPeterN
FollowupsPeterN (50m)

On 2013-11-16 15:58:02 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 11/16/2013 9:26 AM, Robert Coe wrote:

Robert Coe
Is there any concept of buying a longer-term prepaid subscription to lock in the lower price? It might be un-Adobic thing to offer, but it would resolve the ambiguity.

Bob

PeterN
I asked Adobe that question,. The person I spoke with did not know the answer. I anticipate a return call.

Go on Peter, just get it, you can afford $10/month for 12 months. If I can afford it, I know you can. The worst that can happen is a return to your installed CS6 if you choose not to renew. That is how I have approached the problem, and how I have rationalized my decision to dive in.

-- Regards,

Savageduck

PeterN (50m)