Re: Paintshop and Corel

David Taylor
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromDavid Taylor
Date12/03/2013 20:20 (12/03/2013 19:20)
Message-ID<l7latg$qsf$1@dont-email.me>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (18m)

On 03/12/2013 17:04, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <l7k82f$bto$1@dont-email.me>, David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid>wrote:

David Taylor
Interesting that "Samsung guarantees a lifespan of 1,000 cycles", contradicting claims made by another poster in this thread.

nospam
it doesn't contradict anything and hard drives under load won't last as long as ones that are idle, a fact you refuse to acknowledge.

[]

I have never discussed HD lifetime. What I have discussed is that SSDs have a different failure mechanism than HDs and that therefore one must know the use to which SSDs will be put before blindly saying that they are more reliable. -- Cheers, David Web: http://www.satsignal.eu

nospam (18m)