Re: Paintshop and Corel

YouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromYouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
Date11/26/2013 12:42 (11/26/2013 12:42)
Message-ID<l721fs$g85$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsSavageduck

Le 26/11/13 04:08, Savageduck a écrit :

Savageduck
When I bought mine, after reading reviews etc., I thought I was buying the best and paid somewhat elevated prices. "Cheap" they were not.

Exactly. As for the look, I cannot care less. The only (whatever the brand) internal drive that had a problem at home was the victim of exploding power supply of the computer. Others die of obsolescence, not of failure. External drives have power supply problems.

My considerably less expensive OWC drive have proven to be a much better value.

Quality/price ratio is a ratio ;). When the price is low or very low and quality is medium, it makes for high ration.

Noëlle Adam