Re: Paintshop and Corel

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromTony Cooper
Date11/27/2013 02:08 (11/26/2013 20:08)
Message-ID<e1ha9957mr942k00j869fvqasagt07tlkg@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (6h & 54m)

On 26 Nov 2013 21:55:49 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
Look - I'm perfectly fine with you calling someone's backup method as a "protocol", you got into this mess because you choose to be all condescending towards someone whose only crime was to say that he had never heard that particular term being used. You are free to use it for whatever you want! You can do your usenet-posting protocol, or your objective-mounting protocol or whatever!

Your problem is that you will find EVERY chance you get to argue about ANYTHING for as long as possible.

Tony Cooper
I can't figure out if you are hampered in your understanding by language, intellectual capacity, or inability to process what you read.

Sandman
See what I mean? Ad hominem's is all you've got.

Tony Cooper
You have so far not demonstrated any understanding of what a "protocol" is.

Sandman
Contrary to you, I suppose? Haha :)

Tony Cooper
You seem to think that any step in a process is a protocol.

Sandman
I really can't be held responsible for how things "seem" to you, Tony.

Tony Cooper
The protocol is the defined *series* of steps that will be done every time the task is initiated.

Sandman
Mr Obvious strikes yet again. :)

It is not unnoticed that in this post, as in most of yours, you never actually present a different definition of any term I've used, a different explanation of anything I've explained, or any reason that anything I've said is wrong.

Most of your post's content is devoted to juvenile "Haha"s, tangle tangle tangle, whining about ad hominems [sic], and other nonsubstantial nonsense. You've contributed nothing of value and no information. Just wind.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (6h & 54m)