Re: Paintshop and Corel

Savageduck
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromSavageduck
Date11/17/2013 00:52 (11/16/2013 15:52)
Message-ID<2013111615524028109-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>
FollowsEric Stevens
FollowupsEric Stevens (1h & 31m) > Savageduck

On 2013-11-16 23:23:32 +0000, Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@sum.co.nz>said:

Eric Stevens
On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:46:22 -0800, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>wrote:

Savageduck
Also, if Eric does decide to go with the CC program he should have LR in that package and the PS-LR integration is seamless and symbiotic giving him all the tools he would need.

Eric Stevens
If I can confirm that the price I saw yesterday is for the package you have just described I'm signing up this afternoon. :-)

Have fun. If you really mean "this afternoon" you should be downloading right now. ;-)

Since you are new to Photoshop and Lightroom I suggest you take a look at some of the tutorial/feature videos available.

Julieanne Kost has both LR and Photoshop stuff on this site: < http://www.jkost.com/lightroom.html >

Kloskowski's LR killer tips: < http://lightroomkillertips.com >

...and Russell Brown's stuff: < http://tv.adobe.com/show/the-russell-brown-show/ >

That should get you started.

If you have Skype installed on your computer I would be more than happy to demonstrate my basic workflow via screen share. Let me know and we can make arrangements via email.

-- Regards,

Savageduck