Re: Paintshop and Corel

Sandman
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
Message-ID<slrnl9a6eq.eo.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsMayayana

In article <l72g0t$7ra$1@dont-email.me>, Mayayana wrote:

Mayayana
| I'm not talking about file copying at all. I prefer to keep the | discussion centered on the backup protocol. |

This reminds me of how people in TV interviews have almost entirely switched from saying "yes" to saying, "That's correct". Technical terminology and legalese can impress and lend a veneer of expertise, but they don't necessarily improve communication.

My backup "protocol" to "complement" my "workflow" protocols is to "implement" file copying to a "logical disk partition" on my second "internal storage media". Then I periodically write a CD. Occasionally I then "leverage" the "security capacity" of my safe deposit box by "pedi-transitting" to my local "financial institution".

Hahaha! :)

I liked the "Pedi-transitting" the most :)

-- Sandman[.net]