Re: Paintshop and Corel

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromEric Stevens
Date11/29/2013 09:27 (11/29/2013 21:27)
Message-ID<aujg999qpfok1bn0ed3csogntk6fvopnck@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h & 6m) > Eric Stevens

On 29 Nov 2013 07:54:55 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <l796gh09ke@news6.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

PeterN
Get a life and play with your toys.

Sandman
Should I "get a life" or play with toys, Peter? Does ever anything you ever say make any sense what so ever?

PeterN
Get a life.

Sandman
Thanks for the kindergarten insult, Peter. It sure burned this time just as much as last time.

PeterN
BTW, Whatsoever is one word, not three.

Sad. your potential doesn't come out.

Sandman
One of the groups biggst trolls doesn't think my "potential" doesn't "come out" - I can't think of a better endorsement...

PeterN
When you call anybody a troll, it's like the guy who farts in an elevator yelling: "who farted."

Sandman
Very insightful, Peter. I don't call "anybody" a troll - only those who systematically posts with the sole purpose to antagonize others. Here is a list of other troll criterias:

01. Dig up arguments from the past 02. Creative snipping 03. Willfull misinterpretation 04. Diversion 05. Having an agenda (here's you!) 06. Lying (Eric and Tony fit nicely here) 07. Role Reversal 08. Insults (also you) 09. Forging posts and material 10. "one for all" reasoning 11. Unsubstantiated "refutations" (Eric are good at these) 12. Thread hijacking 13. Projection (like you do above) 14. Unsubstantiated accusations (Eric mostly) 15. Antagonizing threads (like Tony has done) 16. Quote-scavanging 17. Ignoring evidence (Tony and Eric are particularly good at this) 18. Obfuscation

Sure, I sometimes post something antagonizing, and sometimes I refer to an argument from the past, but on the whole - I do not match much of these criterias like you guys do. And you know it, you wouldn't ever admit it. You have way too much pride invested in usenet for unknown reasons. You are eager to jump into threads to spew insults and idiocy.

I'll be happy to point out when and where you match these criterias, Peter. See it as a free service from me to you.

Are you trying to claim that you are not guilty of any of these? --

Regards,

Eric Stevens