Re: Paintshop and Corel

PeterN
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromPeterN
Date11/16/2013 18:47 (11/16/2013 12:47)
Message-ID<l68b3k0he4@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowsSavageduck

On 11/16/2013 11:57 AM, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
On 2013-11-16 15:58:02 +0000, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>said:

PeterN
On 11/16/2013 9:26 AM, Robert Coe wrote:

Robert Coe
Is there any concept of buying a longer-term prepaid subscription to lock in the lower price? It might be un-Adobic thing to offer, but it would resolve the ambiguity.

Bob

PeterN
I asked Adobe that question,. The person I spoke with did not know the answer. I anticipate a return call.

Savageduck
Go on Peter, just get it, you can afford $10/month for 12 months. If I can afford it, I know you can. The worst that can happen is a return to your installed CS6 if you choose not to renew. That is how I have approached the problem, and how I have rationalized my decision to dive in.

If you don't ask, the girl never says yes. <G>

-- PeterN